KMR Construction Services is always hiring!! Check out the following job descriptions:
We are searching for an observant and dependable journeyman Electrician to perform installation and restoration work on our clients’ electrical frameworks. The Journeyman Electrician’s duties include communicating with clients and performing one’s inspections to diagnose and tend to each task. You should be comfortable performing these and related undertakings with minimal supervision.
To be successful as a Journeyman Electrician, you should be a critical thinker with experience in all facets of electrical work. A remarkable Journeyman Electrician will demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning and the capacity to mentor Apprentices on the team.
Journeyman Electrician Responsibilities:
- Carrying standard equipment and parts with you at all times.
- Commuting between the locations at which you will work.
- Performing inspections, conducting assessments, and liaising with clients to ascertain the issues that warrant attention.
- Choosing the best course of action in light of project constraints.
- Selecting, installing, and preserving the functionality of wires, plugs, panelboards, switchgear, switchboards, and similar.
- Setting up and maintaining electrical machines.
- Monitoring inventory to ensure an adequate stock.
- Logging time and resources spent on each task to calculate costs.
- Ensuring adherence to all relevant safety regulations.
- Providing professional, friendly, and prompt services.
Journeyman Electrician Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a relevant apprenticeship.
- Valid state license that permits you to practice as a journeyman electrician, if required.
- An appropriate certificate or degree will be advantageous.
- Good arithmetic skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Observant and thorough.
- An active listener with top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Physically fit and capable of carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in constricted areas.
Master Electrician Job Description
We are searching for a dependable, detail-oriented master electrician to join our excellent, minority, and women-owned company. The master electrician’s responsibilities include using several tools to install and service electrical systems, observing company safety guidelines, documenting each project and updating client records, providing material cost and time estimates, and training apprentices. You should also be able to easily diagnose electrical faults and provide excellent customer service.
To be successful as a master electrician, you should be able to read blueprints, use diagnostic tools, and make decisions under pressure. Outstanding master electricians have sound knowledge of their craft and the ability to transfer this knowledge and skill to apprentices.
Master Electrician Responsibilities:
- Installing, repairing, and servicing electrical systems.
- Sourcing or fabricating replacement electrical components.
- Interpreting blueprints and drawing rough sketches when required.
- Guiding and overseeing other apprentices or journeyman electricians.
- Drawing up preventative maintenance measures and explaining these to clients and other electricians.
- Obtaining required permits, equipment, tools, and materials for projects.
- Testing and troubleshooting systems.
- Supervising during emergencies.
- Updating project records and preparing relevant documents and reports for clients.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and other electricians.
Master Electrician Requirements:
- High school diploma or similar.
- Relevant master license.
- A valid driver’s license.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Electrician.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication.
- Experience with power tools and other equipment used in construction.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Firm grasp of health and safety codes/protocols.
- Previous mentoring experience.